Contextual Genomics is a leading Canadian genomics company based in Vancouver, BC, built by world experts in the field of cancer genomics. A Marketing Associate (Junior) position is available immediately to join an exciting and growing commercial enterprise which makes next generation cancer sequencing diagnostics widely available to patients across the globe. We develop and distribute state-of-the art molecular tools to inform patients and their oncologists of optimal treatment strategies for their cancer.
In the Marketing Associate (Junior), Contextual Genomics is looking for a highly motivated, reliable individual to assist with the preparation of global marketing materials for the Company and in-country marketing materials for the Company’s partners. The incumbent will work closely with the Company’s medical, research and executive teams, and the marketing groups at the Company’s partners, to support the Company’s and its partners’ marketing and sales activities.
- Preparing (including technical writing) of reports, Company brochures, newsletters and similar marketing documents.
- Preparing, conducting and analysing market research studies (current products and new product ideas).
- Gathering and analysing customer behaviour data (e.g., web traffic and rankings) as required.
- Working with partner marketing teams to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for partner markets.
- Sales reporting (forecasting, analysing and reporting).
- Assisting with the organising and hosting of Company, partner and product meetings, presentations, marketing campaigns and other promotional events.
- Monitoring competitors’ product offerings and marketing activities.
- Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure marketing activities run smoothly.
- Maintaining the Company’s web and social media presence to ensure that it remains current and relevant.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as requested.
Education (includes occupational / professional qualifications):
- Diploma or degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- 1-2 years’ experience or training in marketing or sales in roles such as Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar preferred.
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired.
The ideal candidate for this Marketing Associate (Junior) position will also possess the following competencies:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent judgement and decision-making abilities with a goal-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills, able to multi task.
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute in a team environment.
More information on Contextual Genomics can be found at: http://contextualgenomics.com
To apply for this position: email CV and cover letter to email@example.com with job code: JD014 in the header.