Join Contextual Genomics: a leading Canadian genomics company based in Vancouver, BC, built by world experts in the field of cancer genomics. A position is available immediately to join an exciting and growing commercial enterprise which makes next generation cancer sequencing diagnostics widely available to patients across the globe. We develop and distribute state-of-the art molecular tools to inform patients and their oncologists of optimal treatment strategies for their cancer.
The Vice President Sales and Marketing will contribute to this endeavour by developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and will be responsible for world wide sales and marketing.
The Vice President Sales and Marketing will work internally with senior executives across a fully integrated team environment and externally with partner laboratories and oncologists.
- 10+ yrs in a commercial molecular diagnostics environment
- Experience in building brands
- Experience accelerating product adoption
- Experience working in multiple key international markets
- Experience managing teams
Desired experience but not essential:
- Experience in oncology
- Experience with SAAS marketing
- A degree in business and/or science
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
More information on Contextual Genomics can be found at: http://contextualgenomics.com.
To apply for this position: email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with job code: CG-SGA001 in the header.